i laughed so hard at the “i don’t know” and “something is wrong”
the twilight one is like abstract poetry
If you read it all together it’s like the most awkward, tense conversation ever.
"My name is Katniss Everdeen," I sighed. Nothing happened.
"I don’t know," he sighed.
Harry looked around, I shake my head and shrugged.
Harry stared. “I am seventeen years old.”
I frowned and he waited.
"My home is District 12."
Harry chuckled and said nothing. Now I wish I had.
I laughed. We looked at each other. I swallowed hard. He shrugged. Harry blinked and hesitates. I flinched.
He looked around. “I’m not really surprised.”
I took a deep breath, something he didn’t have last time. “Something is wrong.”
He didn’t answer. He stood up.
Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Belatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Belatrix
No but her acting was so good in this scene that I had to pause and zoom in on her face to make sure it wasn’t actually Emma in makeup, and even then I wasn’t totally convinced.
Emma acted out the scene first, and then Helena Bonham Carter mimicked what she did. so it was Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Emma Watson pretending to be Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Bellatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix.
I figured that’s how they did these kind of scenes.
this is still my favorite thing on the internet
- 2001: u r a dork
- 2002: Hold on, I have to refresh. See you in 4 hours. Wait for me.
- 2003: I just got broadband!! It is this cool thing that lets you use the internet without having to hang up the telephone.
- 2004: Hello Guys, What Does, OMG Mean??? Please Respond
- 2005: OMG, did you see that? Totally lame.
- 2006: Hey do you know what lemon/lime means? How did they make a banner for that? Why is this picture moving?
- 2007: ~KAWAII~ omg did you get the new shojo beat issue friend-chaan? :3
- 2008: My LiFe SuCks Do YeW WaNnA gO oN mSn x'D i'm so random POTATO TACO TURTLES :'D
- 2009: trololololol wtf FAKE. memes are cool
- 2010: .::w h e n__y o u__f a l l__i n__love::.
- 2011: All of you are absolute blithering idiots. Why can you not type properly? Are you lazy imbeciles? This isn't 2009. Good day.
- 2012: OH MY GOD FEELS. THIS. THIS IS PERFECT. OTP. REBLOG OR DIE
- 2013: u r a dork
Do yourself a favor and go out and buy Pride of Baghdad.
This is a poignant, and important, graphic novel that I am kicking myself to have just recently discovered. One of the best studies of the war I’ve ever read, symbolic and strong.
This book is one of the greats, just gorgeous and constantly on point.
A tear-jerker if I ever read one.
That’s euh. Belgium. But I wanna stress that this is not a regular thing.
Look at the size of the teeny plane dropping me off in the land of Scots next Friday